Website Terms and Conditions of Use
2. No Personal Advice
This Web Site, its Content is for your general education and information and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional, medical, legal, financial or other advice. Company and associated entities and individuals make no representations or warranties and expressly disclaim any and all liability concerning treatment or action by any person following the information offered or provided within or through this website. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical, mental health advice, it is your responsibility to consult an appropriately trained and qualified specialist. Your use of the content on this site is at your own risk. Company does not guarantee any results from using this content.
This site contains materials that are owned or licensed by ecoaha/raisinghappy gratefulkids, such as text, photography, videos, graphics, and the design and layout of the site. These materials are protected by copyright law and trademark law, as noticed throughout the site. You do not have a license to use the content for any other purpose beyond the uses described in these Terms.
This site may contain reviews, recommendations, testimonials, or endorsements of other businesses, individuals, events, materials (such as books), products, services, or websites. Ecoha will clearly disclose if it receives an affiliate percentage, free product, free service, discount, or any other compensation for a review.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to access this website. The website is intended for adults and therefore the site is not monitored to comply with the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA)
4. Reporting Copyright Infringement
This website complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To report a claim of copyright infringement, please send a claim to Jaqueline Michel at 201 West Genesee Street, #184 Fayetteville, NY 13066, containing the following information:
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, email address, and phone number).
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe was infringed.
- A description of the content on this site that you believe is infringing your copyright. If possible, please include a web address/link.
- A declaration that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described was not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; that the information in your notice is accurate; and that you declare, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or the allegedly infringed copyright or you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your digital or physical signature.
The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
10. Governing Law
- The laws of the state of New York will govern all matters arising out of this agreement and the use of this website. All claims arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of this website will be litigated exclusively in Onondaga County, New York. The parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in Onondaga County, New York.